Regional Academy of Management (Pavlodar, Kazakhstan)
European Scientific Foundation Institute of Innovation (Wloclawek, Poland)
Regional Center for European Integration (Wloclawek, Poland)
National Institute of Economic Research (Batumi, Georgia)
Civic scientific organization «Ukrainian Assembly of doctors of science in public administration»
East European Institute (Izhevsk, Russian Federation)
University of Economics and Entrepreneurship (Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan)
Taraz Innovation and Humanities University (Taraz, Kazakhstan)
In 4-6 May 2016, in Jerusalem (Israel) International scientific-practical conference «Prospects of development of modern science» is organized and carried out.
The conference will be held in the following sections:
- Technical sciences (mathematics, engineering, technology, energy, construction, mechanics, computer science);
- Natural science (physics, chemistry, biology, agriculture, ecology, medicine, geology, geography);
- The humanities (philology, philosophy, history, art history, cultural studies);
- The social sciences (psychology, pedagogy, andragogy, sociology, political science, law);
- Economic sciences (economics, finance, management, public administration, marketing, tourism).
Materials of the conference will be published in scientific papers. The collection has the ISBN, BBK, UDC and all the necessary details, abstracted by scientometric base RISC (Russian Science Citation Index) and is located in the largest in the CIS electronic library of scientific publications eLIBRARY.RU. Printed version of the collection is planned.
Newsletter (4 pages)
А sample of participant profiles (1 page) are attached.