Skip to content
The set of materials for participation in the ІI International scientific-practical conference “Modern aspects of modernization of science in Ukraine: a condition, problems, tendencies of development” which will take place on 07.10.2020, remotely end. The event will be held under the auspices of the Publishing Group “Scientific Perspectives”.
The deadline for submission of materials is October 1, 2020.
* Public administration, self-government and civil service.
* Accounting, analysis and audit.
* Money, finance and credit.
* Economics and enterprise management.
* Culture and art.
* Mathematical methods in economics.
* Taxation and budget system.
* Psychology, pedagogy, education, philosophy and philology.
* Development of productive forces and regional economy.
We invite you to cooperate!
More about the event at the link: http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/np/conferences
The conference certificate can be considered a document confirming participation in a scientific conference in a country that is a member of the OECD and / or the EU in accordance with the Procedure for awarding academic titles to scientific and scientific-pedagogical staff, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 14.01.2016 № 13!
We would like to draw your attention that because of the fact of the epidemic situation in the world, applicants for academic titles can confirm their international experience remotely. The relevant explanation was provided by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (download the Explanation Letter).
President of the Assembly E.O. Romanenko
Editor-in-Chief I.V. Zhukova