Skip to content
On March 19, 2020, in the remote mode, the 5th international scientific-practical conference “DEVELOPMENT OF UKRAINIAN STATE IN THE CONDITIONS OF EUROPEAN INTEGRATION PROCESSING ACTIVITIES” was held.
The conference is organized by the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
The partner of the scientific event was NGO “VADND”.
During the event the following issues were discussed:
1. Administrative and legal aspects of the concept of the rule of law.
2. International experience of interaction and interaction of the state and society in conditions
the rule of law.
3. Financial-economic and managerial aspects of the formation of the rule of law.
4. Current problems of information technology development and their influence on the state development.
5. Criminal law issues in the context of activation of European integration processes.
6. Problems of the rule of law and the development of civil law in Ukraine.
7. The current state and prospects of the development of financial law in Ukraine.
8. International legal problems regarding Ukraine’s integration into the European Community.
9. Development of business law in the context of European integration.
10. Corruption offenses and their impact on European integration processes.
11. Topical issues of national security.
The conference facilitated the creation of dialogue platforms for the collaboration of scientists, government, experts and business to address the primary challenges of national and regional development.