Skip to content
On May 13, 2020, the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management, remotely, hosted the Ukrainian scientific-practical conference “Problems of implementation of European integration and Euro-Atlantic courses of Ukraine”, co-organized by the NGO “VADND”.
The purpose of the event is to discuss fundamental-applied and methodological issues of implementation of European integration and Euro-Atlantic courses in Ukraine.
During the conference the following issues were covered:
1. Current problems of implementation of the Euro-Atlantic vector of Ukraine’s foreign policy.
2. Ukraine’s integration into the European Union: problems and prospects.
3. Cooperation between Ukraine and the European Union in political, economic, social, cultural and other spheres.
4. European norms and values in the socio-political and economic life of Ukraine.
5. Current problems of international tourism development in Ukraine in the context of its European integration.
6. International legal aspects of Ukraine’s integration into the European Community.
7. Economic, civil and criminal law issues in the context of intensification of European integration processes.
8. Current issues of national security in the implementation of European integration and Euro-Atlantic courses in Ukraine.
9. Current issues of information technology development and their impact on the development of the state.
10. Innovative approaches to management in the field of vocational education.
Based on the results of the scientific meeting, it is planned to prepare a collection of abstracts.