Skip to content
The editorial board of the collection “Public management” is constantly working in order to improve the publication for its inclusion in such authoritative world scientometric, bibliographic and abstract databases such as Elsevier Scopus and the Web of Science. We inform that Elsevier Scopus is conducting a webinar “The Admin Panel and Scopus Usage Statistics”, which will be held on May 21, 2019 and will be devoted to the following issues:
1) How to access the Scopus admin panel?
2) The main features of the admin panel.
3) Statistics on the use of Scopus in the local network of the institution.
Registration by the link: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/10439/355884
Also, on May 28, 2019, Elsevier Scopus is organizing a webinar “Choosing a journal to publish a scientific article with the help of Scopus”, which will focus on the following issues:
1) Criteria for the selection of journals in Scopus.
2) Search for magazines in Scopus.
3) Creating notifications and collections of magazines for reading in Scopus.
4) Popular journal metrics: CiteScore, SJR, SNIP, quartiles and perceptiles.
5) Tool for comparing scientific journals in Scopus.
6) Responsible use of scientometric indicators.
For registration you need to follow the link: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/10439/355885
Webinars will be held in Ukrainian. During the webinars you can ask questions and ask for demonstration of certain functions.
We invite everyone to participate!